Wednesday 30 July 2014

July Favourites


It's my favourite time of the month! Here are some things I have been loving in the month of July, including both beauty and miscellaneous things. I can't believe summer is already halfway over! That's so depressing, but at least I have a holiday coming up in September so that'll make the summer last a teeny bit longer. I'm kind of excited to see what fall season is like here in the UK, but I doubt it can beat the beautiful, magical fall that we have in Canada.



First up, nails, nails, nails! I have been loving these Models Own HyperGel Polishes. To be honest, we were up to a rough start, but with time I found the best way to apply them and I'm obsessed. I really want to go pick out more colours now. I have them in Pink Veneer, Turquoise Gloss and Searing Pink. To go with the polishes, I am still as obsessed with my Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover. I don't think I would ever go back to using regular remover and cotton pads, this is so much cleaner and efficient. I've also fallen back in love with my Urban decay Glide-On Eye Pencil in Perversion. I stopped using it because I didn't have a sharpener (the worst excuse), but I finally bought one, so this pencil is getting used up until it becomes a tiny nib. You could not ask for a better pencil liner, it's so smooth, the colour is strong, and it does not bulge! I usually wear it on my waterline, but I've also been tightlining my eyes with it and it looks amazing.


Next up, I have a book favourite, which is something I've never had before I think. This is Home at 7, dinner at 8 by Sophie Wright. I picked it up at my local library because I needed some ideas for new recipes to try out, and this has the best concept! Every recipe will take you under an hour to cook, which is perfect for anyone with a full-time job. The food is so delicious, I might have to share a few recipes with you guys. Speaking of food, the boyfriend has got me addicted to the Thorntons Mini Caramel Shortcakes. Just look at them. Chocolate, caramel, and some kind of biscuit-y layer = heaven in my mouth. Finally, another beauty favourite - the new Wild Argan Oil Body Butter from The Body Shop. I will be doing a full review of this soon, so for now enjoy the pretty packaging. 


Well those are my monthly favourites! 
Why don't you share yours with me in the comment below?
I'd love to see what you guys have been loving in July.

1 comments:

  1. Everything looks lovely, although I'm craving a Caramel Shortcake now! I think the Thorntons brownies are my favouitre - They're amazing! x

    ReplyDelete