Monday 21 July 2014

My Swimsuit Collection


This post has been sitting in my drafts folder for almost a month now, and that's only because I've been too lazy to take some actual pictures! Well, I don't have that many swimsuits to start with, and some are brand-spanking new. First, the top bikinis in the picture above, they're both from American Eagle and were part of the mix and match models. I got them all when they were having their sale at the beginning of the summer, and you can still find them online. Unfortunately, I don't have any links for any of these swimsuits, none of them are online anymore.



I fell in love with these blue bottoms, but I had no idea what top to pair it with. When I saw this beautiful coral top, I knew it would go with it and it was the perfect pop of colour. I love these bra-type tops, they're very flattering and they also keep the girls in check!


This time around, it was me falling in love with this embroidered top and finding a plain bottom to go with. I feel like this shade of blue could be flattering on any skin tone, and although I never wear blue on a regular basis, I seem to dig it for swimsuits. 



This top was from Garage last summer in the sale, I must have picked it up for about CAD$5, which was such a steal. I don't normally go for these bandeau types, because they don't work unless you're part of itty-bitty titty comittee, but the ruffle makes it work in my opinion. Unfortunately, it's not the most stable top, so I wear it for tanning mostly. The black bottoms are from Forever 21, which I love for bottoms since they're affordable. 


I love this top! It's from Roxy and I got it on sale before the summer. The best part about it? It's reversible, so although it was more pricey than my other ones, it's like getting two bikinis in one. I love that the black and white side can go with just about anything, with the colourful side goes well with my pink bottoms from Forever 21. They might actually work with my plain blue bottoms too!


Want to hear a sad confession? I haven't worn half of these yet since moving to the UK. It's kind of obvious that I'm desperate to go on a holiday now, so I can use these every day. I won't lie though, bikinis are such an addiction that if I were going on holiday, I would want to pick more up. Anyway, that's my collection so far!

What bikini trends are you loving this summer?
I really want a cheetah-print one, it's the perfect blend of tacky and kitschy. 

1 comments:

  1. Ooh I love them, especially the polka dot one ! I love leopard print haha.. xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete