Tuesday 1 July 2014

ASOS Summer Sale Wishlist


I don't know if you guys had heard, but ASOS is having a 50% sale on their summer clothes! It's torturous when you're suddenly on a budget and all of these beautiful summer clothes are very, very affordable. Who knows if I'll place an order, but for now I'm keeping all of these beauties on my ASOS wishlist. Better get online quickly though, because a lot of items are sold out or are only left in a couple of sizes, unfortunately.


WAREHOUSE ZIP SIDE MESSENGER BAG // £22.00
I'm in love with the colour of this bag, it's the perfect bag for summer. I've been using my brown fringe bag for the last two years, but I really want something more structured, but small. I hate carrying around huge bags in the summer, minimalism is key.

ASOS MASTERPIECE LEATHER T-BAR FLAT SHOES // £32.00
I've seen a couple of these style of shoes around the shops in town and they're so cute. They seem like the perfect mix of feminine and comfortable. I love the colour of these shoes, I feel like they would match all of those brightly colored dresses without resorting to plain black shoes.

ASOS EXCLUSIVE LACE SMOCK DRESS // £32.00
I've been on the hunt for the perfect smock dress, because I love that loose-fitting, casual style. I really like the colour of this one, especially because it's a lighter shade. Grey can be a little hard to pull off in the summer when it's too dark. I also really like how this could easily be dressed up or down, as shown by the sneakers the model is wearing.

ASOS CAMI DRESS WITH SCALLOP LAYER // £14.00
There's something about these layered dresses I really like. They look so effortless and chic, plus I love anything with a spaghetti strap. This is such a nice colour, especially if you manage to get a tan this summer, and can we talk about the price? It's a complete steal.

VERO MODA AZTEC PRINT SHIFT DRESS // £19.00
I miss the Vero Moda stores from back home, my mom and I would always find such great deals in the sales section. I don't think I've ever seen this dress in stores, and I would have definitely bought it otherwise. I love the print on it, it's so original without being too in your face. Once again, this could easily be dressed up or down depending on how you accessorize it.

ASOS FUNHOUSE FLAT SANDALS // £22.00
I saw these sandals a while ago and I still love them. They're a great pop of colour, and would look great with a dress or some comfy jeans. They also look really comfortable.

ASOS MINI CROSS BODY WITH CHUNKY FITTING // £15.00
If you don't want to go with coral, then a beautiful cream bag is the perfect accessory this summer. I actually own a great cream bag I had to leave back home in Canada, so I keep looking for an affordable replacement. I love the gold details on this bag, they make it look so much nicer.

Oh, and side note: I'm in the process of getting a new camera, but I've had to sell my old one so I'm without a camera for a couple of weeks unfortunately. I'll just have to get creative with my posts!

Have you checked out the ASOS sale?
Anything I might have missed that you'd recommend?
I'm craving the summer sun if that wasn't obvious by my picks. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment