Thursday 17 July 2014

The Body Shop Haul


Since starting work at The Body Shop, it seems like I've already acquired a rather small collection of TBS products. Here's what I got on my latest haul, where I finally took advantage of my employee discount (the two greatest words a beauty blogger could hear, truly). I combined some things I bought myself, along with things I was kindly gifted as they're new products we're selling.


I decided to try out the seaweed range (the Deep Cleansing Facial Wash, the Clarifying Toner, and the Mattifying Day Cream), as it's for combination skin, and I find the tea tree one can dry me out too much. Although I have oily skin, I don't particularly get too many blemishes. I want to do a more in-depth post after using this range for a month, but for now - so far, so good! Plus, it has a lovely smell and is very gentle on my skin. I also got the chance to try out the new Vitamin E Aqua Boost Sorbet, and I love it so far! A more detailed post will come, I promise!


Finally, I got my hands on a Blueberry Body Butter, which was reduced from £13 to £5 (what a steal) and the Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil, which I got because so many beauty gurus on Youtube seem to like it. I've also been trying out the new Fijian Water Lotus Body Mist, which is part of the new fragrance range that includes the EDT, the body butter, the shower gel, and the lotion. Wow, that was a mouthful. Anyway, those are my latest additions to my bathroom!

What are some of your favourite TBS products?
Anything else I should purchase on my next payday?
I want almost everything in this store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment