Monday 14 July 2014

Extra Virgin Minerals Liquid Foundation


If you weren't aware yet, this lucky girl is now working at The Body Shop, which means I am getting pretty familiar with all of their products. I've been using their foundation for almost a month now, and I gotta say I'm really impressed with it so far. It retails for £14, which isn't bad compared to most high-end foundation. I do considered The Body Shop high street makeup, because it's really affordable.



The foundation gives you a "light to medium" coverage, but I've found that it covers up pretty much all of my red patches and blemishes. What's great is that it has SPF 30 in it, so I don't have to worry about putting on a daily sun lotion on my face (unless I'm going to be out in the sun all day). It has a beautiful dewy finish, which looks really nice in the summer. If I get a little too oily towards the end of the day, then I just apply a little powder. It blends into the skin so well and feels really light. I've been so happy with this foundation, I'd definitely recommend it to everyone. I have combination skin, so it works really well with a mattifying moisturizer right before. 

Have you used this foundation before?
If you're looking for something new to try out, check it out.
Plus, they're having a 3 for 2 on makeup, skincare and fragrances right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment