Friday 5 September 2014

Soap & Glory's Drama Clean & Peaches and Clean


During a random trip to Boots, I picked up these new products from Soap & Glory. I've never tried anything from their skincare range before, and I'll be honest - I wasn't wowed. I got the Peaches and Clean (a cleansing 3-in-1 wash) and Drama Clean (micellar water). The products themselves have beautiful packaging, that great S&G smell we all love, and decent ingredients. Plus, S&G is fairly affordable, so I thought I had found some great high street products to use in my skincare routine. 



I'll start with the cleanser, which is the one I actually really love. Now, it's not good at removing makeup, you'll still need to do that beforehand. It's a great cleanser to use in the morning, when I don't want to use something too strong or multiple products. I just take a few pumps, rub it on my dry skin, and rinse it off. I love the smell of this, it's just like peaches!


Now about the product I didn't quite love: the micellar water. I got it as a replacement for my L'Oréal micellar water (which is amazing by the way) and oh my god, this was awful. It didn't remove my makeup quickly, I actually had to rub my eyes really hard to get my mascara off. My pencil eyeliner would stay smudged under my eyes, and it actually made my eyes sting like no other. As nice as it looked, and smelled, it didn't perform like I expected.


Have you ever tried any of the S&G skincare products?
Which ones are your favourites?

0 comments:

Post a Comment