Friday 26 September 2014

Birmingham Blogger Meetup Haul


I wanted to write an entirely separate post about the goodie bag I got at the Birmingham Blogger Meet, hosted by Abbigayle Warner. Just look at my stash! I would have never believed I'd get all of these goodies for free, and I'm super grateful to Abbigayle and the sponsors for being so generous with us. Anyway, read more if you want to see the products in detail!



First, I got this amazing print from Dottie Rocks. I can't wait to hang it up in my gallery wall, once the boyfriend finally decides to out my frames up! I haven't got a frame for this yet, but I'll try to find a nice one soon. We also got this handmade planner, which is going to be super handy to stay organized with blogging. 


Lush were so generous! They gave is a full size Tea Tree Water, a soap, Kalamazoo, and two sample pots. We also got a mini soap from Lovely Lotions, and one from Harlequin Cosmetics. They also threw in a sample pot of their hand cream, which is totally handbag size. 


From Nanshy we all got a beautiful brush, I ended up with a blending brush which is perfect as I didn't have one! The brush feels super soft, and if it survives a few washes, I'll have to buy more. 


From a company called Lylia Rose, we each got a different necklace. Mine is a beautiful turquoise shade with gold details. I love it, although it'll probably be best used during summer. As I'm not a big necklace wearer, I'll gift this to my mom. 


A company I have been hearing a lot about is Bee Good, and they gave us some amazing products. One girl was even lucky enough to win a whole set of skincare from them! I got a full size hand cream and a lip balm, which is great because now is the time when my lips begin to dry up. I also have a hand cream obsession, so I'll be keeping this stashed somewhere nice. 

All in all, I loved everything I was given at the Blogger Meet. It was a super fabulous event, and we got some great products to try and review. I'm so thankful to the sponsors for providing these lovely gifts, I'll be sure to feature some of then on my blog. 

Have you ever gotten some goodies at an event?
What's the best thing you've ever been given?

0 comments:

Post a Comment