Monday 1 September 2014

August Favourites


Another month has gone by, can you believe it? I don't mind too much because September is my favourite month, so it's my favourite month of all. I had plenty of favourites this month! I don't have a lot of new products, just some old everyday favourites that I can't live without. It's a nice mix between beauty and non-beauty favourites, and if you've got your own favourites this month, let me know in the comments!



First, the non-beauty bits. I have to give a shoutout to Grazia Magazine because I'm addicted to this weekly magazine. I might actually get a subscription because I've literally been buying this every single week. I love it because it's got a good amount of beauty/fashion bits, some celebrity news, and some actual world news. Their more serious articles are probably my favourites, especially the ones concerning real stories and real women. It's similar to People Magazine in my opinion, except there's a bigger focus on UK celebs. 

I also have a new Yankee Candle love in my life and it's the Pink Dragon Fruit. I picked it up in the sale at Clinton's a few days ago for half price! Total steal, and I would have bought more if they had any other scents that I liked. I've decided to only buy larger candle before I can use the jar once it's empty, I've had enough with those teeny tiny jars that go to waste. 

Then I have a hair product - the Miracle Recharge Take the Heat from Aussie. It's a heat protecting, detangling conditioner that is meant to help heat-damaged hair. This product smells so nice! It smells just like coconuts, which I think is the bst scent to have in your hair. Plus, it really works well to detangle your hair after a shower. I've been using it every time I blowdry my hair, and I love it. My hair has been super shiny, smooth, and soft since I've added this product. 


For beauty, I have some everyday products that I've loved this month. First, the Collection long Lasting Concealer, which is my favourite concealer to date. It's a lot better than anything I've ever used and so affordable. It's too bad the tube gets so manky so quickly, but I'll live with it. Its perfect partner is my Real Techniques Contour Brush, which is surprisingly perfect to work your cream concler under your eyes. It's the perfect eyes, blends the concealer in very smoothly, and keeps it out of creases. I've also been using my Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion a lot this month, as I'm trying to use my eyeshadow than normal. I've never ever used another eye primer since getting hooked on this years ago. 

Also pictured at two lipstick minis - one from Urban Decay and one from Bite Beauty. I love lipstick minis because they're so easy to throw into your purse (and impossible to find) and they take no space at all. I've also loved my mascara from The Body Shop, it's the Super Volume and it's been a nice surprise to use. I didn't expect much from it to be honest, but it keeps my lashes long and curled all day! Plus, you don't need that many coats, so it should last me a while. Finally, I have fallen back in love with my Maybelline Colour Tattoos, especially Painted Purple. I used it recently for a new eye look, and I love how vibrant and long-lasting it is!

What are your favourites this month?
Do you have anything to recommend to me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment