Wednesday 6 August 2014

Garnier BB Cream


Ever since the whole BB cream trend started, I wasn't buying it. What does BB even mean? Apparently, it can stand for "blemish balm" or "beauty balm", depending on the actual benefits of the product. Plus, I didn't really see the need for it because I'm always going for a high coverage foundation. But you know what? There are days when you don't want to cake your face with makeup, but you still want to look presentable. Enter the Garnier BB Cream. I initially heard about this on Casey Holmes' Youtube channel. She's always mentioning this BB cream over any other, and has said it works really well on oily-skinned girls too. Well, I have been completely won over.


This is the perfect base to wear on those "No Makeup" days, because it completely evens out your skin tone, keeps your oily t-zone in control, and also protects your face against the sun. I'm planning on taking this with me on holiday because nobody wants to spend hours putting on makeup before going to the beach. It's super light, and you don't need a lot to do your whole face. It's definitely more a liquid consistency than a cream, so I try to be careful when I squeeze the bottle. The easiest way to put this on is to buff it in with your fingers, and it gives you a really nice finish. 


The Garnier BB Cream retails for £9.99 at Boots, but I managed to snag it on offer. Still, it's still a bargain for the regular price because I think this is going to last me a really long while. It comes in two shades, light and medium, which is normal with most BB creams. They're not foundations, so there's never a wide array of shade. I wear the medium shade, and it blends in perfectly with my skin tone. 

Have you tried this BB cream?
Any other BB recommendations for me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment