Thursday 7 August 2014

Topshop Summer Haul


I wanted to pick up a few pieces before my holiday to Spain, since I didn't actually bring too many summer clothes with me to the UK. Who knew we would be having a heatwave? All I packed up before moving were sweaters and jeans, expecting that would be perfect for rainy England. I wanted to get some basics that would be good for me all year round, but that would extremely good in sunny Spain weather. I settled on three new pieces (ignore the floral shorts above, they were just a matter of creating symmetry) from Topshop.



If you follow any fashion bloggers, than you might have heard of these adorable shorts. These are the Hallie High Waisted Hotpant and they are the perfect summer bottom. They're super comfortable, the "high-waisted" aspect isn't too high so they're not like granny shorts, and they look perfectly casual. I got mine in a regular size 8, although I wish the Topshop near mine had them stocked in the Tall section because apparently those provide you with more than enough coverage. I still really love these, and I can't wait to wear them on the beach.


As a complete t-shirt convert, I don't actually own too many vest tops. I picked up the Scallop Hem Crop Tank in black. I swear, I have seen this top on so many girls around town, but that didn't deter me from wanting my own. It's a very flattering top and the fabric is so thin, you could never be too hot in this. It's also not at all see-through, which is the problem with most thin fabrics.


Finally, I also grabbed this white Button Front Strappy Cami. Once again, I always have the problem of see-through with white tops, it's like fashion retailers want everyone to see your bra. Although this is slightly on the sheer side, if you're wearing a nude-colored bra there is no problem. It's such a flowy, easy top to wear, I'm excited to bring it on holiday. I just have to keep it wrinkle-free!

Have you been hitting the Topshop sales lately?
I'm obsessed with their clothes, I always find something I like there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment