Sunday 24 August 2014

Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic


I've always loved Lush products, and for the longest time I really wanted to try their masks. They always look like they would work really well, and nothing feels better than a good mask. It's the perfect add-on to a pamper evening. I recently stopped into Lush and treated myself to the Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask, which is made from blueberries (the best fruit in the world). It's a cleansing mask that will soothe redness, irritation and leave your skin feeling super clean. 


It retails for £6.25, and you'll probably get a few uses out of it. The boyfriend and I have used it once, and our tub is still pretty full. You leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes, and then simply rinse it off. It hardens slightly on your skin, but leaves it feeling so smooth and clean. I really enjoyed the feeling of this mask, plus I love that it has so many good ingredients. The blueberries are full of antioxidants, like Vitamin A, C, and E. It's moisturising and soothing, the perfect mask for a quiet evening.


Have you tried any masks from Lush?
Any recommendations as to which one I should get next?

0 comments:

Post a Comment