Monday 11 August 2014

Giraffe


A few weeks back, the boyfriend and I tried out another restaurant in Touchwood. We went to Giraffe, mainly because it has a really funky name, and a really varied menu. You've got pasta, burgers, steaks, salads, etc. Plus, they had a great deal on cocktails, which is always a plus. It's a really affordable place for a date night, and just two steps away from the cinema (a plus in my world). The staff was so friendly and attentive, I really liked the service. The ambience was very relaxed, as you can tell from the original decor they've got going on. Click below to see what we ate!




Yummy mango cocktail.



The boyfriend had some kind of chili pasta with prawns.


And I had some delicious linguine.

The food was super filling, I couldn't eat another bite after I finished. It came very quickly, and was super fresh. I can't wait to go back and try something different though, like maybe one of their burgers. 


They had this really cute quote on their wall, I just had to take a picture of it.


Date #OOTD.

Have you been to Giraffe?
They've got restaurants all over the UK, so I'd check them out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment