Friday 19 February 2016

Our Day


I don't want to write much about our day, mainly because I think I'll spend it crying at my desk. It was beautiful, nothing like I'd imagined, and the people I wanted there the most made it (short of a miracle!).

We got married on November 21st, at Cardiff City Hall, surrounded by our parents two friends. My parents made it all the way from Canada for the weekend (what jet-setters), I forgot my bouquet in the hotel, and we celebrated back in Johnston until midnight.

All of our photos were taken by the amazing Elaine Williams, who did an amazing job at capturing the day. I would recommend her for any event you have to photograph!

Instead of drowning on, I'll leave you with a quote from one of my favourite books:

"I didn't plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt if you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created."





















0 comments:

Post a Comment