Thursday 13 November 2014

Christmas: Boots 3 for 2 Picks


You know what everyone's favourite words are? 3 for 2, 3 for 2, 3 for 2! I swear the 3 for 2 deals need to start coming to Canada because they're so tempting and good (especially during Christmas time). Boots is pretty famous for it's 3 for 2 deals (or does it just feel like that because I'm from abroad?) and right now they have so many good gift sets/stocking stuffers for Christmas! Read below to see my favourite picks!

How cute is this iPad sleeve? While I don't have an iPad, I'm pretty sure any tablet of a similar size would fit just fine in this. It's just so cute! It would be about a thousand times better if it was a dachshund on top of it, but a little scottie will do. Absolutely love this!

Who doesn't like a little S&G? The boyfriend actually brought back a similar gift box to me last Christmas, all the way to Canada, and it was the best idea. These packs usually have a lot of travel-size/full-size products, so they're great for someone who's never used the brand before, or anyone who's a fan. You'll get a variety of things and it'll last you ages.

What initially drew me to this was the packaging, because how girlie is it? Plus, it's got a nice set of products, including a nail file, a bath soak, a shower gel, a body lotion, a body scrub, a body butter, and a flannel. I don't have a clue what the scent would be like, but it looks very modern and floral - my favourite things.

This is a great stocking stuffer idea for anyone who wears nail polish! Essie polishes are known for being the best on the market (and pretty much the only ones I ever purchase) and this duo kit is totally adorable. The colours might lean more on the spring/summer side, but who said you couldn't wear a little colour during winter?

I mainly liked this because Ted Baker washbags are always so beautiful, but then I also realized that this includes a hand cream, a body spray, a lip balm, and a candle. Holy wow I didn't think it was that big from the picture. It's an adorable little bag and a complete bargain at the price!

Yes, another washbag. But look at it! It's a little dog and it's blue and he has a moustache. A moustache. Do I need to say anything else?
No, no I don't.

And I've left the best for last. This is more on the pricier side of side, since everything else was under £20, but this is a beautiful present. Anyone who has ever used a Benefit blush knows how great they are, and here you get six different shades! Well five, and one bronzer - the famous Hoola. It's a great value for money, because apparently the size of these blushes isn't that much smaller than the real blushes, and the packaging is spot-on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment