Sunday 9 November 2014

Sephora Wishlist: November


You know what's even better than makeup? Christmas makeup gift sets - they're always so amazing! I miss being able to walk down the aisles of Sephora and looking at all the sets that come out. I've been looking at the sets online, and I've got my eyes on a couple, along with some other things that I have been wanting to get for ages! Anyway, these are the products sitting in my Sephora shopping cart at the moment:

Bite Beauty Mix N' Mingle: Just look at this beauty! I love Bite Beauty lipsticks, they're amazing. This pricey set will actually give you 5 lipsticks duos (so 10 lipsticks essentially), 3 lip crayons, and 2 glosses. This is something I actually need in my life, no doubt about it.

Urban Decay Full Frontal Lipstick Stash Set: I really have an issue with expensive lipsticks, so lipsticks sets are probably my favourite thing - think of the savings! In this set, you get 6 mini lipsticks, which would last you pretty long - I've had one for ages, and it's not even close to being finished (this might also have to do with the fact that I only use it for special occasions!)

Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette: I wasn't a massive fan of the Vice 1 or 2 (too many bright colours that I wouldn't use) but Vice 3? I like this, I like this very much. You can already see the colour combinations just by looking at the rows and columns, and this would be such a versatile palette! For the price, you're basically paying about £2 a shadow here in the UK. This is definitely going on my Christmas list!

Kat Von D Ink Liner: I have been wanting to try this for ages! It's had such good reviews, and I am still on the hunt for that perfect liquid liner. Everything I own isn't black enough, or doesn't set quickly enough, or smudges halfway through the day. 

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette: This is more of a "If I had a million dollars..." kind of products. I really want to try some Hourglass blushes, and this is obviously the most affordable option (other than buying one single blush), but I'm not in a hurry to get this. It's so pricey!

What do you guys think?
Did I miss anything else from Sephora?

0 comments:

Post a Comment