Sunday 2 November 2014

FABB Birmingham Haul



Look. At. This. Bounty.

I have never seen such a fabulous goodie bag than the one I got at the FABB Birmingham event (find my post about it here). The bag was so heavy I could barely carry it back home! Obviously, it would take me ages to go through every item I got, so I won't do that. I'm obviously going to try every single product and if something blows my mind, I'll let you guys know. Or if there's something you spot in the picture and want a review of it, let me know in the comments!



We got such a variety of items, including bath products, makeup, skin care, and even accessories! I'm really looking forward to trying the hair mask samples, since I've never used that before. I also have two instant tan products, so maybe I'll try that for the first time? The Mememe makeup will get its own review this week!


Once again, I have to give a mssaive thank you to FABB Birmingham for organizing such a cool event!


Thank you to: FABB Events, A Midnight Wonderland, Air Motion, Andrew Barton, Anovia, Argan dew, Ark, Australian Gold, Batiste, Be Good, Benefit, Bodhi and Birch, Charmed Ivy, Cloud 10 Beauty, Crabtree and Evelyn, Crown Brush, Crystal Clear, Dermalogica, Dream Dots, Girly Nights Out, Hello, Hero & Cape, Hi Impact Brows, Ice Diamond Hair, Kardashian Glow, Leo Bancroft, Macadamia Hair, Mallzee, Mememe Cosmetics, Mist Air, Motel Rocks, Nair, Neal & Wolf, Nspa, Osmo, Penguin Books, Personal Planner, Public Desire, Sexy Hair, Shibue Couture, Signature Fragrances, Skinny Boo, Stageline, Style Edit, Style Skin Fur, Stylfile, Sunkissed Tan, Tom Pellereau, Toni and Guy, Trend Two, Vita Liberata, and NKD Skin Tan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment