Sunday 8 June 2014

Mom's Birthday


Amidst all the work the boyfriend and I have been putting into setting up our new place here in Solihull, I haven't had much time to blog. So excuse me for a moment while I go through my "draft" queue and finally show you guys some older posts that never saw the light of day. These pictures are from my mom's birthday this year, which was also a bit of a going-away party for me. It was such a beautiful day, one of our first summer days, and I was super grateful to everyone who came. 



Dad manning the barbecue the whole day. We had forgotten how much work goes into hosting a big party like this! There was so much food, yet we had zero leftovers the day after. I wish I could've gone back for seconds, but I was too distracted by everything else. 



Teo, begging for bits.


The cousins.





My best friend and the closest thing I have to a sister, Val. We ended up rounding up the cousins for a game of Kings, and oh my god, I'm so glad I wasn't playing that night. That game is basically the devil of drinking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment