Tuesday 10 September 2013

Tell 'em that it's my birthday

So although my birthday was last weekend, I didn't get a chance to celebrate with my friends until the next week. I would have put up the pictures earlier, but as expected, I woke up very hungover and didn't do much for the rest of the day. Excuse my lack of updates, I have a couple of posts written up but I have no picture yet. Plus, it was the first week of my last year of university, so I've been busy, busy busy.

Anyway, click below for the drunken debacle that was my 22nd birthday.


Obviously, it will only get worse from here. So here is sober me with my cousins.




Mustache props are the best.


I want to say I was picking some good tunes, but I made everyone listen to T. Swift's 22 all night long. 




Sarah, your face kills me with joy.




The boys.




I've decided to end this with these two awkward pictures of myself. Val got me a pair of boxers with daschunds!!! and monkeys!!! and bears!!! all over them, which is great because I love those animals. The daschunds especially, if you couldn't tell already. The last one makes me laugh because I look like such an awkward kid, damnit.

Anyway, I want to say I have a great time at my party, although I don't remember most of it. This makes me a little sad, because it looked like a good time on the pictures. I love all of my friends for coming and being generally awesome. The night couldn't have been any better because I had everyone I love there (except the boyfriend, obviously). Plus, my dog looked very handsome in a bow tie which made me happy.

Life is messy sometimes, but messy can be good.

(But life can be less messy if you drink some water between shots.)
(And never drink on an empty stomach, I learned that the hard way.)


What about you? Have you ever been insanely drunk at your birthday? 
What was the craziest thing to ever happen on your birthday?

0 comments:

Post a Comment