Wednesday 8 June 2016

My First Rugby Game


Last weekend, the husband and I took a little train journey down to Twickenham to watch Wales vs England! I was slightly apprehensive as this was my first live rugby game, and let's be real - I thought I'd be bored within the first 5 minutes. I'm not really a "sport" person. I don't watch 'em, I don't play 'em, and I certainly don't understand 'em.

But this day was so much fun! A real British experience if you ask me. (And you know I love those)


Apparently, there were over 80,000 people in the stadium that day - how insane is that?!

The seats in a stadium are very cozy to say the least. It was such a sunny day, I was boiling! We actually managed to get some really good seats for the game. I surprised the husband with tickets for his birthday back in February, so it's the least to say we were both quite excited to watch the game.



The game was really entertaining, but it was great to see the crowd's reaction whenever England scored (as we were in England!) I think I'd quite fancy seeing a game in Wales one day, just to see the difference. 


Wearing his Wales jersey with pride.


Have you ever been to a rugby game in Twickenham?
I wonder what our next weekend adventure will be!

0 comments:

Post a Comment