Tuesday 6 May 2014

The Disney Tag


1. A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience.
Let's see, probably the magic carpet ride in Aladdin because how sick would that be? You'd be flying around everywhere, but I think I'd be a little scared of falling off too.


2. An unforgettable experience moment you've had at the Parks.
Oh my god, there's so many. There was the moment all the character came out I greet the public and rode a little train. I actually started tearing up a bit because I was so emotional about the fact that I was actually in Disneyland for the first time. There was also the hilarious moment when the boyfriend was walking around with a Goofy hat on his head and a little kid stopped, pointed to him, and shouted "Goofy!" nonstop. He was embarrassed but it was very, very funny.


3. What Non-Disney song(s) that reminds you or brings back memories of Disney and or the Parks?
Wow that's really hard because literally all they play in the parks is Disney music.



4. When was the first time you went to a Disney Park?
I went last summer to Disneyland Paris for the first time and it was too amazing for words. It was probably one of the best days of my entire vacation and it only made me want to go back to the real Disneyland park in the US one day.


5. If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend who would you choose?
ALL OF THEM. Okay, okay, I'll play along. Definitely Anna from Frozen since she's basically my spirit animal. 

6. Who are you favorite Disney Princesses?
Hands down it's between Belle from Beauty & The Beast, who is a classic, or Anna from Frozen.



7. Name a scene/moment in any Disney movie that never fails to make your cry.
I don't think I've ever actually cried at a Disney movie? But I was really shocked when (spoiler alert) the little bug named Ray in The Princess and the Frog died. I wasn't expecting that at all! Ellie's death in Up! is also so heartbreaking.


8. What is the first Disney Movie you remember seeing?
I don't think I remember seeing it, but my first Disney movie was the Lion King, I think. I remember going to the movies for the later films, like The Invincibles or Finding Nemo.


9. What is your favorite Disney Movie?
It's probably a three-way tie between The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast and Frozen.



Have you ever been to Disney?
Disney is such a big part of my life, 
I can't imagine growing up without it.
Have you done this tag? Let me know in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment