Thursday 16 May 2013

Books and Ramen

I spent my last day off work hanging out with my friends for a bit. We didn't actually do anything particularly interesting, we mostly hung around Indigo for a few minutes before trekking to a tiny Korean restaurant whose name escapes me. The food was delicious, as always, and very cheap. Winning combination? Obviously, for any college student with a budget. I had some beef ramen, which was just spicy enough so I didn't have to hog the water from everyone else. I'd definitely order that again. 

I would grant you the pleasure of some fabulous pictures of food, but we were all too hungry to stop and take any pictures. Let's just say this photography thing is still a work in progress, and I don't have that habit of taking out my camera for every waking moment. 



I think I really want to go back for this Game of Thrones beanie, it was insanely comfortable. Besides, what better to represent my favourite house without completely geeking out?



The holy bible of our personalities.


0 comments:

Post a Comment